Want to get A Stylized Senior Photo Session for free?
Want some amazing images for your Facebook profile?
Want to earn some easy money and earn discounts towards prints?
Then this Senior Rep Program just may be the thing for you!
Risk Photography is looking for FUN seniors interested in becoming senior representatives. I am looking for juniors who will be seniors in 2014!! I will be collecting applications until August 24 2013 from anyone wanting to be considered as one of my reps. I will choose one student from each local high school on August 30 2013.
What is a senior rep?
Being a senior rep means you are a spokesperson for Risk Photography’s senior sessions. All you have to do is show off your awesome pictures to your friends! It’s true! You’ll be supplied with referral cards and with each referral you’ll earn opportunities for special bonuses.
In order to be a Senior Rep, you must:
- Have great style, lots of personality and enjoy being in front of the camera.
- Be a high school student who will be graduating in 2014.
- Attend high school in Indian Head, Wolseley or Fort Quappelle.
- Be available to have your session completed by September 28 2013.
- Agree to tell your friends and classmates about Risk Photography and share your senior portraits with them.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form.
- Agree to represent ONLY Risk Photography and use these images as your facebook profile pictures for the duration of the contract.
As part of the Senior Rep Program you will receive the following:
- One (1) Free stylized photo session. (Includes hair and makeup, outfit changes, and various locations a well)
- The opportunity to win a free graduation day session AND receive gift cards for every person you refer to Risk Photography for senior portraits.
- 50 personalized referral cards to give to friends and classmates with your name, your portrait, and my business information.
- Your favorite photos to share on social networking sites.
- Discounts on your print orders
You will receive a $20 Gift card for each and every referral after the referral’s paid session!
After only 3 referrals, you have won your Grad day session!!
3-9 referrals = 10% off print order
10-19 referrals = 8×10 Album of your favorite images and 25% off all print orders
20 referrals = 40% off print order $200.00 Visa card !!
When your referrals complete a paid session and bring your Rep Card you will receive the above mentioned rewards and discounts according to the amount of referrals you refer to me. These referrals can include anyone who books the following sessions: Senior, Newborn, Children, Engagements, Family, etc.
If accepted, you will be representing Risk Photography and telling your friends about our Senior Sessions throughout your senior year. And don’t forget to let your Junior friends know so they will have a chance to apply for the 2015 program.
The classmate(s) must present a referral card in order to be eligible. All referred classmates will receive 10% off of their session & print order with a valid referral card. Your participation in the program will not only introduce you to a fun & fabulous personalized photo session, but will also be a way for you to earn money and also earn discounts towards the printing of your senior images.
Terms and Conditions: The photo session must be completed by September 28, 2013. Parents or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release, allowing us to use your images for advertising purposes. A valid Senior Portrait Rep Referral Card must be presented by the referred student in order to receive credit for the referral.
Reps will be contacted if chosen and also announced on the Risk Photography Blog and on the Risk Photography Facebook page. Only 1 Rep per school.
If you’re interested in becoming a Representative for Risk Photography, apply HERE.